1996 Explosif size 18

A Columbus Max Explosif and it sold for £207!!!

I almost bought it myself, even though I've already got one. Lots of people on here have said they'd like one of these better than any other Explosif, which is a sound principle because Columbus Max is an all-time classic tubeset, ask Serrotta.

So where were you all? There's nothing to stop you buying a bike while there's a Grand Prix on!

I put a half hearted bid in :? trouble with me is I think too much :roll: and in the back of my mind was the fact he'd already snapped a Kilauea frame.

So with my twisted logic this had had a hard life as well :roll:

Jones":28mty41w said:
I put a half hearted bid in :? trouble with me is I think too much :roll: and in the back of my mind was the fact he'd already snapped a Kilauea frame.
Well I think you're a bit harsh there - I got married once, but it doesn't mean I'll ever make the same mistake again. Quite the contrary, actually.

Anthony":1hizz04o said:
Jones":1hizz04o said:
Well I think you're a bit harsh there - I got married once, but it doesn't mean I'll ever make the same mistake again. Quite the contrary, actually.

:LOL: excellent :LOL:

Back