Very sad Kona Fire mountain 1992 in need of lovin !

wow I have never seen anything like that before :shock:

Attachments

• b92e_1.jpg
    b92e_1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,132
Does his parents shed have no roof or walls?

Is a shed in Plymouth known as the outdooors everywhere else in the English speaking world?

to be fair majority of rust looks like its on components frame dont look so bad
then you look under the bb and see fresh air lol

rob

Does indeed look like a river/canal dredge - probably some bike that was stolen and recovered by this chap a few months later.

Saying that, after living in Plymouth for three years or so a few years back, everything is damp there.... Does wonders for the joints :(

cornholio's RC200":1t639s05 said:
Does indeed look like a river/canal dredge - probably some bike that was stolen and recovered by this chap a few months later.

Saying that, after living in Plymouth for three years or so a few years back, everything is damp there.... Does wonders for the joints :(
Yeah i know ,they keep falling apart

----------------------------------------------------
I use to do a fair bit of sailing and you'd see loads of bikes down the coast and a few months of salty exposure will do this really quickly
Though its usually confined to the chain ,gears etc that have bare metal on them ,coated metal parts usually survive a lot longer

Nice rust effect on the handlebars. 20 inch frame I would have said, doesnt look like 18 inch the head tube is too long.

Back