Orange Aluminium "O" #2

Anyone here win it then?
Didn't expect it to go for that.....here's hoping it went to a retro home.

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I don't mind picking this up for anyone either, I'm in Rayleigh and have currently got a bike box sitting in my hallway after my shiny new langster monaco arrived yesterday!

My new (old) Aluminium 'O'

That'll be me that got it then... :D
Rest assured it is going to a good home.
I had one virtually identical (DX spec) back in the day and always regretted getting rid of it.
It will be winging its way down to Somerset and enjoying the delights of the Quantocks and Blackdown Hills many and varied tracks.
I figured it would climb better than my '97 Marin B17 with 170mm travel forks, too!
Sorry if I upset anyone, but this one was meant to be...

Back