Accutrax funny

Damn...he kissed a tree stump ....
He´s a lucky guy, no injuries.
"....the Accutrax works, if it has to..." No other damages on the Bike just the the poor Accutrax :(

just read the bit at the end made me laugh...he says you could put it in the celler next tonuts......he also complains that after the incident it lacked steering accuracy and just wasnt compliant anymore....

TO THE INFORMATION: This fork is clearly defective. Is suitable very well as Austellungstück in a bicycle workshop, in the Bikeshop, in the showcase or only in the cellar with nuts. :shock:

n English

I believe 1995. Sundays in the morning I drove with two colleagues wheel. It was sunny. I drove a Yeti F.R.O., 17,5" , black. So for a long time were not we yet on the way. We had met and drove in Letmathe on the Schälk. It went downward. Only over crushed stone-transferred Waldwege, then over Trampelfade by the hardwood forest. Two days ago had rained and the drying ground was more than handy. We let run and I pressed my wheel over a summit in the level. There it emerges before me. A stump, nearly a meter of diameters and it runs directly into my flight path. " Freshly gefällt" if I think, leave my wheel and unreel yourself very far in driving direction. Nothing happens. Knocked off and back to the wheel. But which is that? The impeller does not have eight, no plates, the porch is degrees, the steering wheel also, at the framework is nothing to be recognized. The front wheel stands somehow amusingly. The legendary ACCU TRAX. Functioned, if you must. :D :D :D :D :D

gibbleking":12565upx said:
TO THE INFORMATION: This fork is clearly defective. Is suitable very well as Austellungstück in a bicycle workshop, in the Bikeshop, in the showcase or only in the cellar with nuts. :shock:
:LOL:
hey guys. babelfish is NOT the solution.
the listing says:
Original":12565upx said:
Eignet sich sehr gut als Austellungstück in einer Fahrradwerkstatt, im Bikeshop, in der Vitrine oder nur im Keller bei Muttern.
Translation":12565upx said:
this (fork) would be very usefull to display in a bike repair shop, bike shop, display cabinet or just in the cellar at your moms place.

Back