Ladies and gentlemen- the worlds most expensive Klein!

Re:

Non matched ano, v brake Kooka levers running canti brakes and quite low spec’d for that coin.

Re:

Blue and green should never be seen except on an Irish queen....!

Re:

I'm a little bit disappointed that they haven't used blue cable crimps for that price...

Just saying

Isn’t it missing the anti chainsuck thingy too? Still, it is a bit gorgeous.. lottery win bike for me though!

baj":5sci6ocg said:
Isn’t it missing the anti chainsuck thingy too? Still, it is a bit gorgeous.. lottery win bike for me though!
Seller says he has the CCD. Something is bugging me with that paint though.... the yellow looks too heavily applied ( like ETOE would do)
Unless that is what a factory fresh one actually looked like and we’ve only ever seen partially faded examples?

Re:

Its my bike! As you see in the advertising, Its possible to buy frameset only if you dont like TUNE and want to build up a 11 kg Adroit.

Kooka levers i thought was canti, otherwise i would not have mounted them. Its not a big issue or cost to swap levers to others.... (150 euro)

I will sell for 8000 frameset/ 11 000 complete. Price is not realistic now, it was only a try for the marked.

Back