This looks like fun!

I've never tried a tandem,but by all accounts two fit guys could get 1 up to an easy 50mph

We have a couple often come out on our club rides in teh summer - she has us in stitches - if her husband on teh front takes them somewhere she's not sure of, we get to hear "No...No...No....No.....ooooh, Yes!". So, ride leader starts to look for every bomb hole and drop off possible!

nic":11imq8gp said:
We have a couple often come out on our club rides in teh summer - she has us in stitches - if her husband on teh front takes them somewhere she's not sure of, we get to hear "No...No...No....No.....ooooh, Yes!". So, ride leader starts to look for every bomb hole and drop off possible!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Damn, might have to have at go at this one! :?

Anyone else looking at it?

PS. Thanks jango............I think! :roll:

Lysander":2ppj902h said:
Yup- in their heyday, The Goodies could top 65mph on a level road.........

there was 3 of them though and that big cat chasing them, imagine how fast 4 or 5 people could go.

This got me looking to see what other tandems were for sale and i came across this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tandem-Mountain-B ... 286.c0.m14

Surely the fact that it has both front and rear disks and v's is just asking for trouble. Can anyone who has ridden a tandem let me know if this is a common setup?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
lol thats funny, double braking fun!

maybe one the discs are for the person in the rear seat and the v's for the person in the front!

Back