18" CB Cape Wrath*SOLD*

Re: 18" CB Cape Wrath

I don’t believe it... I’ve only just managed to get all the bits together for exactly this bike (ok so mine is a better fitting 20”) I spent a damn sight more than £35 :facepalm:

Ashtead, Surrey... anyone down there feel like collecting it, boxing it up and shipping it North?

Peachy!":20w44rse said:
Ashtead, Surrey... anyone down there feel like collecting it, boxing it up and shipping it North?
The chain rings and cranks are worth that surely...?

Peachy!":1no387bi said:
I don’t believe it... I’ve only just managed to get all the bits together for exactly this bike (ok so mine is a better fitting 20”) I spent a damn sight more than £35 :facepalm:

Flat bar gravel grinder?

legrandefromage":emyxa7yz said:
Peachy!":emyxa7yz said:

Flat bar gravel grinder?

I don’t use dating apps

£222.22 :shock: I didn’t think it would go for that much, not sure DX hubs, Wolber AT20 rims, front mech & cranks are worth that or did I miss something?

Peachy!":1rh8n2yg said:
£222.22 :shock: I didn’t think it would go for that much, not sure DX hubs, Wolber AT20 rims, front mech & cranks are worth that or did I miss something?

Its your fault, with all that Romance for all things Claud Butler, you have single handedly done on this website, what the company themselves couldn't achieve with there name on a Mountain bike.

You should have been with the company when they needed you most...!

sinnerman":2h7djtof said:
Peachy!":2h7djtof said:

Its your fault, with all that Romance for all things Claud Butler, you have single handedly done on this website, what the company themselves could achieve with there name on a Mountain bike.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back