The "HOW NOT TO ASSEMBLE A RETROBIKE" Thread.

Re:

What’s wrong with that? Nothing structurally altered to the frame and a quite clean choice of modern components. That stiff alu fram with a modern rigid fork must give an awesome ride..

Re: Re:

troje":38hlfqc1 said:
What’s wrong with that? Nothing structurally altered to the frame and a quite clean choice of modern components. That stiff alu fram with a modern rigid fork must give an awesome ride..

All is not lost then, we shall look forward to reading your thread.... ;)

Re:

I quite like it. If it gives the frame a new lease of life and it gets ridden then why not.

It's nice that the frame hasn't been butchered to fit more modern parts.

troje":3m295qvb said:

Aye lad! That'll sort the wheat from the chaff...test of manhood, that is :D :shock:

Stressed":2t62wo9g said:
troje":2t62wo9g said:

Aye lad! That'll sort the wheat from the chaff...test of manhood, that is :D :shock:

Manhood...... :LOL: Yeah id feel a cock riding it too..!

sinnerman":zn30dzta said:
troje":zn30dzta said:

All is not lost then, we shall look forward to reading your thread.... ;)

:) I don’ dislike it, that doesn’t mean I want it :-D

I wouldn’t dare to work on something that might upset the retro police.

(now quickly go back work on my 29er hardtail with 1x12 and dropper post that I love so much)

Back