Yeti ARC AS with Ringlé/HED wheels

scant":30jt2ine said:
gonna go high now that hes agreed to ship.
Sh1t. . .
man. .
I was banking the Germans wouldn't want to bomb over to wales, so I was banking on winning that. . . may not be the case now. . .
snipers at dawn. . . ;)

Just got some more pics from the seller. Is it not a bit odd they they don't know much about a bike as nice as this? And the choice of some components such as the cranks makes you wonder. And the fact so little effort has gone into the listing, or cleaning the bike. They clearly know it's a bit special; why not make more of it???

Does anyone know what the hubs and shifters are?

Attachments

• yeti1.jpg
    yeti1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,840
  • yeti2.jpg
    yeti2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,840
  • yeti3.jpg
    yeti3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,840
  • yeti4.jpg
    yeti4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,840
i sold 1 to france a few years back. looking back its hard to see how they justified what I believe was a RRP of £1900! same for the ARCs at £1300..

Looks like the wheels are ringlé HED, so hubs would be ringlé cassette I guess.. rest of the grouppo looks like M732 XT, so again, I guess XT shifters. Looks like the cranks have been deore swapped at a later stage. Agree, its seen some use, looks like we may al be dusting up.. .
so. . . anyone interested in a cartel purchase. I only want the frame, but other incidentals can always be useful. Defo dont want wheels, STI, cranks, USE..
I know others will want the HEDs. Shall we work together to please all parties.
PM me if anyone wants to get together on a purchase. .

Back