Cheap large orange P7 project in Middlesbrough...

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Bought a set of forks off this chap who was also selling this Orange P7 so I’ve seen it in the flesh and was tempted but it’s a tad big for what I’d want and I have lots of other things in the go..

It does need work and has rust patch on the underside of BB as someone has stamped the name ‘Budgie’ over the serial number at some point which I guess has penetrated the laquer to cause the rust. It was solid however and would be great if Powdercoated I guess.

Also has 2 very minor dents on the top tube (again could be filled if PC’d)..

The only original parts are the frame, forks, seat post, mechs and possibly the Headset, BB, seatpost (which does rotate). Has stx rc v brakes and a flex stem.

I recon he’d sell it for £50 max as he was gonna do me a great deal with the forks I bought...

Might be worth saving by someone local....

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... =undefined

Re:

Yeah Ross, to be fair I could have had it as a deal with the SIDS I bought off him but sometimes I guess you gotta put the brakes on and give someone else a chance who might actually want it for themselves. I’d have just sold it on TBH to someone on here to save it.

Brocklander...say the guy who bought the SiDS of him told you about hit and he’ll probably make sure he doesn’t try a hard sell....
I’ll pm you....

Just got a beaut first gen P7 this morning. Bit more coin but immaculate & serviced & for charity. Needs nowt so works out good value. Been 20 years in the loft of someone who worked for Orange!

No... Ross was saying he’s bought a different bike... brocklander has messaged the fella re this one in Middlesbrough ...

prezza":myj9ekr6 said:
No... Ross was saying he’s bought a different bike... brocklander has messaged the fella re this one in Middlesbrough ...
ah, not to worry then

Back