Titan Half Trac e-stay on eBay USA, I can help fwd 2 UK etc.

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not mine. Looks to be about a 21" frame, but I can't tell for sure, so be sure to contact seller for details.

For sale in USA only, but I can forward this on to the other side of the Atlantic. Just send me a PM.

Seller obviously didn't bother to take better pics. Dibs on the used zip-tie under the ladder if it's part of the sale. :D

Attachments

• Titan Half Trac.jpg
    Titan Half Trac.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 862
I can remember looking at these in Covent Garden Cycles. We gave it the nickname 'half ton' rather than half trac because it certainly wasn't light. Chap I rode with was sponsored by them for a while if I remember correctly. That said I would have it in the collection had I not already bought too much recently as it is pretty cool. By contrast I recall the Ti version was serious light for the time.

Half-a-ton-Trac! Amazing frame/bike!

This takes me back to South Wales in the late 80s, early 90s and a couple of cool guys in the Cardiff MTB scene - one with a Titan Half Trac and another with a Yeti Ultimate. Proper exotica, especially for Wales! :)

Re:

I owned one of the Covent Garden ones, amazing bike but so, so heavy and rode like a pig because of it. Swapped it for a Funk which was like night and day to the half ton.

Re: Re:

pete_mcc":ftpo0i0t said:
I owned one of the Covent Garden ones, amazing bike but so, so heavy and rode like a pig because of it. Swapped it for a Funk which was like night and day to the half ton.

And far prettier to look at too.

Back