Tioga Disc Drive

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Prices seem to be a bit erratic on these at the moment, so it’ll be interesting to see what it fetches. Looks in good condition, though not a CD rim as described.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233853362395

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Someone must have made them an offer they couldn’t refuse! Shame as I have one I may sell and would like to have to seen what it fetched :roll:

Went for £950 apparently. I run the Tioga Disk drive page on Facebook and he was talking to us about it.

Re:

Yes Tioga wheels peaked at 700-1000€ in the last sales I saw. An empty Tioga wheel bag even reached 50€... Depending on good condition though.

Re:

There was a seller on here from [I think] Spain, who sold a used one last month for about 1500, and claimed to have paid 3000 for a NOS one.

No idea if the values claimed were true, but the prices for them are very erratic.

€3000? Thats a bit much. Pro i assume? I feel like a lot of people are a scared of the unbuilt ones. The assembling it seems a bit daunting perhaps. I have a NOS 700c one i want to build into a 'gravel' wheel.

Re:

No idea - it was for sale on here and his sales listing said he'd just bought another one for 3k so was selling his current one...

Back