1989 Kestrel MX-Z MTB Frame & Fork: 19"

Hotwheels.":3etx143t said:
FRAAAAAAANNNKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAAAAAAAT?
Oh, yeah. too tall for me, but thanks anyway.
IIRC, this one was for sale earlier this year, but I can't remember the details.

incorrigible":hv0j47sw said:
Hotwheels.":hv0j47sw said:
WHAAAAAAAT?
IIRC, this one was for sale earlier this year, but I can't remember the details.
Sorry, I forgot...this is waaaay too big for my lil pudding.*

*It's not as though you're ever gonna ride it or even get it built anyway. :roll:

Re:

Dam why can’t that of been in the UK bargain of the month $250 dollars to ship it to the UK I’ll pass but how good does that look ! Anyone know who would paint something like this up in the UK would have thought it wouldn’t go on very well onto the carbon fibre !? Might pimp up my MXZ like this !

Re: Re:

dmj":1js9qlky said:
Dam why can’t that of been in the UK bargain of the month $250 dollars to ship it to the UK I’ll pass but how good does that look ! Anyone know who would paint something like this up in the UK would have thought it wouldn’t go on very well onto the carbon fibre !? Might pimp up my MXZ like this !
You could get it here hella cheaper than that if you knew someone in the States. :idea:

Hotwheels.":1w6ljytg said:
incorrigible":1w6ljytg said:
Hotwheels.":1w6ljytg said:
WHAAAAAAAT?
Sorry, I forgot...this is waaaay too big for my lil pudding.*

*It's not as though you're ever gonna ride it or even get it built anyway. :roll:
Patience, young Jedi knight. Both Space and Time will soon be on my side, and that is what I require to work my magic to both build and ride the myriad wondrous contraptions that I continually procure here on RB.

I already have Space (and am always seeking more), and Time will soon be abundant as I plan to retire before too long, and instead of growing old and bitter while working for THE MAN so that I can earn my blood money, I will soon be able to spend Time in blissful seclusion doing whatever I choose. My needs are simple, and with a large stable of two-wheeled steeds in various stages of disrepair waiting in the wings, I doubt that I will EVER run out of projects during my retirement. Such are the rewards for successfully breaching the Time-Space continuum.

Lil pudding? No, more like a feisty little man – no anger, no bitterness, no animosity – just feist (feist-ness? feistiness? feistfullness? A fistful of feist?). A short man among tall men, a wee 66-inch-tall troll amongst you massive 70-inch-tall behemoths. Hey! Hello up there! Down here! Watch your step! How’s the weather up there? A mistake to underestimate the short man would it be. Yes, hmmm. Do so, and you may well find yourself surrounded by little green men.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• mythical-creature-superhero-sticker-star-wars-day-art.jpg
    mythical-creature-superhero-sticker-star-wars-day-art.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,010
Back