Bianchi Martini 16”

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I don’t know much about this particular frame which is for sale

Thats a really nice frame, 17.5" my size too.

Would probably have that if the postage/import cost wasn't more than the actual frame :(

mk one":2sjl1419 said:
Thats a really nice frame, 17.5" my size too.

Would probably have that if the postage/import cost wasn't more than the actual frame :(
I usually send a message to them asking for postage cost to my address and it’s always much lower as they just add a generic ball park amount

Already contacted them, its the $384 import fee from global shipping that's the problem

damn - isn't there a US based RBer who could perhaps assist somehow?

I rememebr I bought my Raleigh Professional frame /forks package from the ebay from states. the seller sent it fully DHL Express tracked but declared it Gift and value as something lower - and as Bike Parts spares/repair. ok, it's a risk, but DHL express are impeccable.

I messaged the seller
He’s willing to sell frame only for $400 and will get back to me regarding postage cost and whether he’ll be able to label it ‘gift - bike parts’ to avoid charges.

He will have to re-list it and opt of the global shipping program as its ebay that take the money.

mk one":1mivnuhq said:
He will have to re-list it and opt of the global shipping program as its ebay that take the money.
Yes quite right
He won’t be doing much until after ‘the holidays’. That’ll probably be on sale for an eternity unless a RBer from over the pond buys it and sends it. A shame as it’s quite rare and a good size

Back