Litespeed, nice!

Ahhh...nice find!

Wonder if he will sell me his tires :p

no, seriously, I want them :x

I don't know much about titanium bikes, but I love the look of this one in it's current setup.

GoldenEraMTB":2s5tysa3 said:
Ahhh...nice find!

I don't know much about titanium bikes, but I love the look of this one in it's current setup.

I'm sure jez is selling one of those tyres.

kaiser":n08eanzh said:
GoldenEraMTB":n08eanzh said:
Ahhh...nice find!

I'm sure jez is selling one of those tyres.

I'm looking to buy my second set from a member here...that will probably be my fill for now, but thanks.

Shamus":213s89xo said:
Gone wit BIN :shock:

Well then...

it was well done and rare, so for the right person with the right means ($$$$), it was the perfect bike. Doubt we see it up again anytime soon since it's a keeper (at least that is the only time I wouldspend that amount of cash on a bike), unless it becomes a non-bidder.

I'm thinking this bike is a '91 model not '90. The serial number is #3158, (mine 1990 is #2409). The other difference is the fork changed from the uni-crown in '90 to a 5 piece crown in ’91 which this one has. Another change I noticed (if I can’t be a retro-bike geek here where can I be one :p ) I just noticed the serial number on mine starts at the hanger and ends at the drop-out, whereas the one on eBay the serial number starts at the drop-out and ends at the hanger.

I just added a pic of my bike to the galleries along with a pic of how the original owner had it set up.

LQQK":ylidpqf0 said:
I'm thinking this bike is a '91 model not '90. The serial number is #3158, (mine 1990 is #2409). The other difference is the fork changed from the uni-crown in '90 to a 5 piece crown in ’91 which this one has. Another change I noticed (if I can’t be a retro-bike geek here where can I be one :p ) I just noticed the serial number on mine starts at the hanger and ends at the drop-out, whereas the one on eBay the serial number starts at the drop-out and ends at the hanger.

I just added a pic of my bike to the galleries along with a pic of how the original owner had it set up.

Very true...good observations. Is one more desirable than the other?

Back