De Rosa MTB - full campag - rare as anything I’ve ever seen

Re:

Looks more like Icarus to me than Record OR.

And with an Olympus rear mech...

And I'd rather a Roberts with full OR at that price, than a bit of a hotch botch cobble together with a famous brand name to attract the roadie coins...

Thats not a record Or crankset, or rear mech. I think this bike was for sale recently for around £1k. Maybe in Germany, i cant remember.

Someone should email or call brick lane bikes and inform them of their incorrect advertising and descriptions

ibbz":3hafzw8o said:
Someone should email or call brick lane bikes and inform them of their incorrect false advertising and over pricing

Probably not worth the hassle matey... BLB has been overpricing retro stuff for years. Definitely trying to lure the Italian brand crew, but I recall they had a Alpinestars frameset (Cromega DX IIRC) up for a while at daft money as well.

They also incorrectly measure all of their MTB framesets by top tube as well - plenty of 22 inch rides on there :facepalm:

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":dyk5w6eh said:

Yeah mainly Icarus, which is nice but it's not Record OR throughout FFS.

I've never see an Olympus rear mech with an alum cage before; either an upgrade or an anomalous release from Campag - not unheard of from the wacky Italians at the time

I think it's a lovely looking bike. If only it were 1/4 the price

Re: Re:

ferrus":1pm60p8h said:
BoyBurning":1pm60p8h said:

Yeah mainly Icarus, which is nice but it's not Record OR throughout FFS.

I've never see an Olympus rear mech with an alum cage before; either an upgrade or an anomalous release from Campag - not unheard of from the wacky Italians at the time

I think it's a lovely looking bike. If only it were 1/4 the price

there you go.

Attachments

• HAND BUILT IN THE MIDLANDS..jpg
    HAND BUILT IN THE MIDLANDS..jpg
    203 KB · Views: 4,469
Back