clockworks....

sinnerman

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I'd say they all look like dogs dinner builds, but that would be insulting to my puppy dog!

Prices seem to be rising for clockworks though given those listings?

[or rather, they're optimistic asking prices].

I have always presumed that the clockwork would remain one of those framesets you could pick up for 150 quid, knowing you had a safe frame and forks to build up with quality kit for a proper 'retro experience'.

Maybe just me, but I wouldn't pay those prices for a frame with loads of bits I'd be skipping before starting a decent build...

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":a21vtzf2 said:
I'd say they all look like dogs dinner builds, but that would be insulting to my puppy dog!

Prices seem to be rising for clockworks though given those listings?

[or rather, they're optimistic asking prices].

I have always presumed that the clockwork would remain one of those framesets you could pick up for 150 quid, knowing you had a safe frame and forks to build up with quality kit for a proper 'retro experience'.

Maybe just me, but I wouldn't pay those prices for a frame with loads of bits I'd be skipping before starting a decent build...

Im seeing a few bikes recently id like to have as a frame set, with no parts, but the sellers dont want to know.

Back