Kona Hot TET 18

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Good point pal, thanks.

Yeah its a bit too small but more of a 2 or 3 in 1 out now compared to the good old days of all in no out lol

Started building the Serotta recently and acquired a salsa a la carte so something had to go

Interesting frame, whats its history and is there a thread anywhere?

Wonder what he 18 is, would have said the production number though its strange it has the longer number along the bottom.

Re:

Pretty sure I had a build thread on it years ago, it was bought off another member here but I know no more than that I'm afraid, lovely bike to ride, tad small for me but was my go to retro ride for some time despite the size

haha, im the other way round, if it had been a bit smaller i would have been interested.

Re: Re:

ratcapa":338j0pwt said:
I always thought the 18 was kona sizing.

I would have said a 19" due to measurements and headtube, though as i type this i have vague memories of older kona's being measured different :? im sure someone can confirm that though.

mk one":3bdn6ie2 said:
haha, im the other way round, if it had been a bit smaller i would have been interested.

As you get older you'll shrink so it'll fit just right at some point

Back