Peugeot Team Line Grisley 1000

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I clocked that also. Had a lovely one of these years ago. If I had more room and didn't have 3frames enroute I'd have a gamble I think!

Magpiegifts":q157gnv5 said:
I clocked that also. Had a lovely one of these years ago. If I had more room and didn't have 3frames enroute I'd have a gamble I think!
I have put in a bid - but reserve not met - I wonder how much the reserve is?

Re:

Hello guys.

I have a Peugeot Teamline TL1000 'Grisley' frame up on eBay atm if you're interested? See attached picture.

I think it's either 18" or 19" frame.

I also have a few of the Ritchey Logic components that came with the bike; stem, brake levers and front/rear cantilevers.

Have a look on EBay and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Martin.

Attachments

• IMG_20200916_141615.jpg
    IMG_20200916_141615.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 797
Re: Re:

martinbrowne75":3imeycl4 said:
Hello guys.

I have a Peugeot Teamline TL1000 'Grisley' frame up on eBay atm if you're interested? See attached picture.

I also have a few of the Ritchey Logic components that came with the bike; stem, brake levers and front/rear cantilevers.

Regards,

Martin.

Nice. Sent a message on eBay

Re: Re:

martinbrowne75":1zkn6err said:
Hello guys.

Regards,

Martin.

Nice - unfortunately too big for me - have you put this on the sale forum? If not I recommend you do so
You’ll be able to deal with good people and won’t have Rip off eBay And PayPal fees - And thus better value for both buyer and seller

Hello IBBZ,

Thank you for your advice, it's very much appreciated.

I probably should have listed it here. I didn't do any due diligence; had no idea there was a sale forum!

Thanks again.

Ah, ok. I guess that's where eBay might be useful. I've no idea what to put it up for. EBay gave a recommended starting point based on previous sales and an 'average sold price'. I didn't have any preconceived ideas as to its value really.

Back