Kona Hot 1993 19"

Re:

Nice! Looks like an earlier frame to me though, with those rear dropouts? Ti seat post (o-beam?) and stem as well by the looks of things.

As usual, a frame number would help :D

Re:

I have this one documented on the Hot Serial Number list as confirmed:

TET 360 - 19” 1993 Purple c/w 1994 Decals - Triangle cut-out Dropout.

Pip

Attachments

• 1993 cw 94 Decals Hot 19 TET360.jpg
    1993 cw 94 Decals Hot 19 TET360.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3,618
Re: Kona Hot 1995 19"

Blimey - how could you tell it was that one from those 2 shots? Proper skillz.

al-onestare":19mm8e22 said:
If you refer back to an e-mail that I sent to you on 16/07/20, there was an attachment of this Hot in PNG format that feature in the Kijiji advert.

I mentioned that it was sent to me by Sándor, and that he later managed to obtain a picture of the serial number that showed the Purple colour in a different light.

Pip

Re:

Yep - was interested primarily for the Ti O-Beam seatpost. Unfortunately, with combined shipping and import duty, it makes obtaining it prohibitive right now, unless someone wanted to come on it, so they could have the frame, running gear and stem?

pipmeister":c53nfiay said:
al-onestare":c53nfiay said:
If you refer back to an e-mail that I sent to you on 16/07/20, there was an attachment of this Hot in PNG format that feature in the Kijiji advert.

I mentioned that it was sent to me by Sándor, and that he later managed to obtain a picture of the serial number that showed the Purple colour in a different light.

Pip

I wish I could remember the emails I sent this morning...let alone one in July :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Back