Kona Ku 1997 18"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Don't shoot me if you were hoping this wouldn't be found out ;) :mrgreen:

Absolute hen's teeth, uber-rare, outstandingly cool. It's the 1997 Kona Ku in purple rasta-flames guise :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kona-Ku-Custom ... %7Ciid%3A1

It's appears to be crack free but anyone seriously thinking about this needs to see it in person and get the magnifying glass out. If it were an inch bigger I would have hit the trigger.

The seller says the SN is K09696975 but a quick chat with Pip suggests - and I agree - that it's probably K09606075 - 1996, June, #75.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice, needs a bit of work but i like the colours. More a lilac than the purple they used on the purple and green flame Hot in the '98 catalogue, which is my second favorite Kona colour :cool:

Re: Re:

romanrinos":15on8sra said:
Well what a find that was. And I wonder who the lucky owner now is? Fantastic livery.

I can't believe it was less than 20 miles from me...it's been a mad 2020. This, the Misser Replica 3 miles from HQ and a 97 Kapu (a bit further afield!)

Latest posts

Back