'95 Kona Kilauea Race Light VGC

Re:

Have you guys used eBay KleinAnzeigen?

The Trustpilot reviews are pretty shocking - so what's the difference between this and eBay.de ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

Carge":p7oh64lq said:
Have you guys used eBay KleinAnzeigen?

The Trustpilot reviews are pretty shocking - so what's the difference between this and eBay.de ?

A lot more consonants!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

eBay Kleinanzeigen is a virtual flea market and was designed to replace local adds. Unless you live in the same area, it's a risk. If something is not as you expected then you are essentially left holding the bag. There is no help from eBay. On the other hand, there is no guarantee in the classifieds here either.

I have used it a few times to mixed results. When in doubt, ask detailed questions and ask for more photos. Also, there are many German native speakers here who could help (like myself).

Thanks - I've seen some hubs on there but I'm a bit loathed to splash - when there's even less comeback than eBay itself.

Back