Freshly painted Zinn frameset.

Re:

it was the clear coat, been put on real heavy, most noticable around all the decals, still a cheap Zinn, ;)

Re:

it was the clear coat, been put on real heavy, most noticable around all the decals, still a cheap Zinn, ;)

Looking again, it might not have help the decals are printed on quite thick material, which hasnt help matters.

Re:

I spent 10 hours wet flatting my Maestro Monday got about a third of the car done. This looks like it's been hotboxed.

Re: Re:

sinnerman":6bclt6iv said:

Looking again, it might not have help the decals are printed on quite thick material, which hasnt help matters.

That was exactly what i had with my Roberts DB after i collected it from Argos a few years back.

After a couple of weeks or so of setting up and riding it i noticed that the clear coat was rubbing away exactly on top of the lettering.It turned out their usual decal maker had used a thicker than normal material so was a tad of a headache.

if thats a 20 inch frame and he's using scaffold pole for a seat post ..... is the seller Mike Muz using a spoof Ebay Account again?

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 729

Latest posts

Back