AAAAAaaaargh 30:00 gbp !!! And the ones I wanted too....

2manyoranges

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Cut and the others out and offer them at 75p small or £1.25 large + postage, make most of your money back ;)

Re:

Yeah saw both these mentioned on one of the Facebook groups the other day.
£30 for stickers given away with a magazine? :roll: as mentioned though, buy, take the ones you want, sell remainder, a lot of faff, and all for a few stickers. About time someone did some authorised repro ones if you ask me.

The keyring, some comedian listed it as a laugh, to see what would happen (apparently). All that's happened so far is that it hasn't 't sold. As expected.

2manyoranges":1ecv3tan said:
Mint Sauce stickers.

Notionally 'free' with the magazine.

Now 30:00

And I wanted the little Harrison ones on this sheet. That makes it 10:00 per rabbit.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Retro-RA ... SwZLle0WB7

Which one is the bunny....?? I think I may have some somewhere, put them somewhere 'safe' the other day... :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Yes you're right - it really is about time someone did authorised reprints. Jo B is a fit funny about it, and I think the image rights are held by Tym M at MBUK.....

Latest posts

Back