Xizang!

JRGSXR

MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
JRGSXR":2o9osez3 said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254613496788 nice but out of my price range. Oh and collection only.... again.

He says in the description "Will ship worldwide via insured courier service"....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Ah, I didn’t read the whole add. Just saw collection only on the heading. I was scared off by the price, my pockets aren’t that deep unfortunately.

Re: Re:

JRGSXR":3uox4cw2 said:
Ah, I didn’t read the whole add. Just saw collection only on the heading. I was scared off by the price, my pockets aren’t that deep unfortunately.

No probs, just thought I'd point it out in case that was the only thing stopping you!

(Nothing to do with me by the way!)

Re:

I was considering it to replace my Lightning frame (and build the lightning up again again no doubt) but asked regarding the BB being removed and never had a response. Knowing how Ti and BB removal can be I was put off with no response. Pity as looked a nice frame if a little expensive but I’m sure there was wiggle room no doubt

Back