Kona Lava Dome 1993? Small - Looks good

Re: Re:

simdagger":13t9y56j said:
LikeClockwork":13t9y56j said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I saw that too... £14.70 shipping...they'd fit in a jiffy bag large letter tops.

I think postage will be irrelevent as the arms will go for quite a high figure :LOL:

mk one":2fw5hd2i said:
simdagger":2fw5hd2i said:
LikeClockwork":2fw5hd2i said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I saw that too... £14.70 shipping...they'd fit in a jiffy bag large letter tops.

I think postage will be irrelevent as the arms will go for quite a high figure :LOL:

I was being facetious, what people pay for basic sheet cut aluminum is their own business, but £14.70 shipping is just not cricket

:)

simdagger":d2w3mny3 said:
simdagger":d2w3mny3 said:
LikeClockwork":d2w3mny3 said:

I was being facetious, what people pay for basic sheet cut aluminum is their own business, but £14.70 shipping is just not cricket

:)

Yes, i too was being lighthearted :) .

On a more realistic note though the seller is posting with Hermes, the brakes will probably go for at least a few hundred, the seller will no doubt want to add additional cover to the standard £20. They offer cover up to £300 which is an extra £10 on top of postage costs, so £14 is quite reasonable really :)

Back