Specialized Stumpjumper Comp with Ringle and Hyperlites

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Crazy, this reminds me of the sorta thing you could find for £50 if you were very lucky.... 15 or so years ago :facepalm:

I know it's been done to death but brave pills needed for this one - it would be nice if the seller could do some shots of the bar and stem setup as well...

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":19jqjbo4 said:
Crazy, this reminds me of the sorta thing you could find for £50 if you were very lucky.... 15 or so years ago :facepalm:

I know it's been done to death but brave pills needed for this one - it would be nice if the seller could do some shots of the bar and stem setup as well...

+1 the fact that they don't/wont upload decent pics yet expect £328 speak volumes. Frame is prolly scrap, bar/stem badly faded/scratched up and the rest corroded beyond a safe riding state or too scruffy to be worth restoring. Shame as its not far from me.

Re:

Agree it's like the old days finding the odd gem.

The seller may well kmow what he's got and is hedging his bets with the poor photographs as like we all think the frame and fork is most probably past it or at least in that paint it is.

M-Power":3fmniy8f said:
mynchiboy":3fmniy8f said:

+1 the fact that they don't/wont upload decent pics yet expect £328 speak volumes. Frame is prolly scrap, bar/stem badly faded/scratched up and the rest corroded beyond a safe riding state or too scruffy to be worth restoring. Shame as its not far from me.

Why not put a cheeky offer in, surely worth trying to get it for the wheels, mechs, shifters, brake levers, cantis, stem and bar?
Reckon £175 would do it. May even let you check it over?

Re:

I’m in Harpenden, so if anyone wants this and then wants me to pick it up, then strip it and send them the good bits, I’m up for it.

Not got much else to do at the minute!

xxnick1975":c68b1wk6 said:
I’m in Harpenden, so if anyone wants this and then wants me to pick it up, then strip it and send them the good bits, I’m up for it.

Not got much else to do at the minute!

Great stuff, just made the seller an offer :)

Back