Syncros powerlite White - Germany

Re:

That is sweet. Most likely to be a 1.1/8” as I believe they were only fitted on Rocky Mountains in white?

Re: Re:

troje":2ahz7z0t said:
That is sweet. Most likely to be a 1.1/8” as I believe they were only fitted on Rocky Mountains in white?

Yes, 1 1/8” white Powerlite on the Nimbus

Finally got a hold of the guy, after not answering to emails. He is still selling. Actually it's a full RM Nimbus he is selling. However it's not complete and he says he got it off a police auction!!! Additionally he has no idea about bikes, but removed the fork anyway ... don't want to know how. The frame is a really small size (looks like 16"), so the steerer will be very short too.

His bottom line prices are 350 EUR for the powelite and 400 EUR for the whole bike. He refuses to take more detailed pictures of the seatclamp area, so my guess is that it is cracked. The frame is also missing the white Syncros stem and Syncros seatpost. Other parts look like 730 XT with Gripshift. Campa rims.

If anyone is interested, I have the cell number and a friend of mine lives there, so it could be collected. Shipping anywhere at cost (packaging plus postage).

Re:

To clarify: with "not complete" I meant that there are several non-original parts (definitely stem, post, bar, tires, pedals, grips). Rest is difficult to judge.

Latest posts

Back