Tim Gould’s old Peugeot 753 tubed frame?

mtbdave

GT Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very interesting and if it is, very worthy of rescuing! Currently on a Zoom meeting with client so can't start looking around to sense check the detailing/provenance of the frame! :LOL:

That's what I was thinking, but couldn't look much as I was meant to be paying attention to my client at the time I looked!

Re:

Yes so it says maybe it is maybe not the seller says he hasn’t done anything too it,

Did he ride cyclocross for them as well as mtb?

Re:

mtbdave":16l9h2f8 said:
Yes so it says maybe it is maybe not the seller says he hasn’t done anything too it,

Did he ride cyclocross for them as well as mtb?

He did indeed ride cyclocross for them, including the 1989 three peaks as below :)

Black and white I know, but the frame in the image looks to be the same blue into white fade as per the MTB he rode at the time, that said there's nothing to say the colourways didn't change over time. Would like to know more about this for sure. Perhaps a frame number may help?

Attachments

• tim-gould-back-in-the-day-web.jpg
    tim-gould-back-in-the-day-web.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 3,286
I could ask the seller, as it’s not my sale.

Was gonna delete the post as it was promoted by Rod Saedan it’s not a mtb...

But sold now so guess that’s that now.

Back