Gary fisher Hoo Koo E Koo 1988

jimmy-s3

Senior Retro Guru
Can’t set the link up...
Is the seller on here? Fast*911*turbo
Selling a 1988 Gary fisher Hoo Koo E Koo frame and fork for £200 that he bought last week as a full bike for £72..

Re:

I’m not in the market for one at the minute but had been looking at this early fisher ...
That’s when I noticed it was back up for sale as a frame/fork only.
I hate people driving the prices up!

jimmy-s3":3jijdhof said:
Can’t set the link up...
Is the seller on here? Fast*911*turbo
Selling a 1988 Gary fisher Hoo Koo E Koo frame and fork for £200 that he bought last week as a full bike for £72..

£200 :facepalm: it'll never sell.
It was a dream bike for the strip and flip brigade with all the m730 Deore XT on it, i was bidding on that bike but backed out soon as i realised the seller had put it where you can't see who's bidding, where it comes up private always makes me think shill bidding.
I bought a 1988 Marin Pine Mountain project instead.

Re:

Yeh I did have my eyes on that one as well (with view to rebuilding not making money, what a tosser), oh well could have been a nice build that.

Personally i dont see anything wrong with buying something to sell on for profit, isnt that the main aim of buisness? i say good luck to him, though i do think some of his prices are a bit ambitious, and he obviously does too as he has started lowering them already :)

mk one":28vxndgc said:
Personally i dont see anything wrong with buying something to sell on for profit, isnt that the main aim of buisness? i say good luck to him,

Just like that TV show "Bargain Hunt" :LOL: I think most people do a bit of buy/sell as part of their Retrobike hobby, it's just we don't view it as "business".

mk one":28vxndgc said:
though i do think some of his prices are a bit ambitious, and he obviously does too as he has started lowering them already :)

:LOL: I knew it...

Back