Ferrari

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mountain-bike- ... SwXmhd76W0

$20,000 BIN :shock:

Looks similar to my 1989 Kestrel MXZ, which, as an indication of its pedigree, was stolen directly from the assistant doorman of the butler of the gardener of the sous chef of the Arab shaik’s footman’s aesthetician’s third cousin’s grandmother’s fourth grade teacher.

Related posts: porsche lamborghini bentley rolls royce jaguar rare limited bling yeti klein gold rich unobtainable yacht money lear faberge ming vase neiman marcus

I got my Kestrel from this guy; a man of noble profession (he wasn’t Arab, but one could argue that he was closely associated with a shaik):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfXiIXTpE0

Attachments

• Ferrari.jpg
    Ferrari.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 621
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
KeepItSteel":2fhz8760 said:
What's a shaik? Does it rattle and roil?
Sometimes it just drips and dribbles. :shock: :facepalm: :LOL:

Incidentally, in the interest of posterity when the aforementioned eBay ad is no longer accessible, and so that future generations of retrobikers can understand what all this "shake" business is referring to, I herewith reproduce (copy & paste) the seller's auction title and description of this bike:

Title: Mountain bike ferrari limited edition shimanho xtr bycicle vintage

Description: Mountain bike ferrari limited edition the bicycle does not have derailleur of the plates and has vibrations in the braking of the front disc I bought it from the gardener of an arab sheikh and I changed all the components to improve it to xtr Related posts: Mountain bike ferrari limited edition rare cannondale klein

I'm guessing that "derailleur of the plates" is referring to the front mech, and, if I may speak for most of us here on RB, "shimanho" of course describes those of us who are hoes for Shimano equipment, especially if it's NOS Deore XT.

Re:

Maybe it was originally bought as a Christmas present?
Shimanhohoho :xmas-big-grin:

KeepItSteel":2lmcmmnq said:
What's a shaik? Does it rattle and roil?
Sheikh, also spelled Sheik, Shaikh, or Shaykh, Arabic Shaykh, Arabic title of respect dating from pre-Islāmic antiquity; it strictly means a venerable man of more than 50 years of age.

Latest posts

Back