Kona Hot!

i asked the seller for BIN and he didtn understand, he is selling some other awsome kit too.!

:D

rare piece - 1996 model ? - is it realy a 18" frame ? - look at the steerer tube - but maybe from this angle it looks bigger :roll:

Hot

Nice nice nice. My Hots older brother as well, mine is HT123. Surely Jez will be all over this as well

magas":1za7v3iv said:
rare piece - 1996 model ? - is it realy a 18" frame ? - look at the steerer tube - but maybe from this angle it looks bigger :roll:
I agree. It's difficult to be sure from that photo, but my immediate reaction was that it's a size 19. Which is important for me because an 18 I can just about live with, but a 19 would be wasted on me.

:shock: :shock:

Always fancied a stars and stripes for the collective...time to gather the troops (again)..

Attachments

• north_korean_army.jpg
    north_korean_army.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,404
Anyone got a reply as to whether it is an 18" frame or not :?: if its an 18" I think its going to get silly :LOL:

:shock: Strong price* already......I dunno, I would want better pictures, bet the paint isn't that good...look how he wraps the chain :?

*Strong price in relation to how days left, of course :roll:

one thing i cant watch is to see bike chains wrapped round a frame.......its gunna take paint off ffs.dont do it arghhhhhhhhhh :shock:

Back