Roberts

Re:

Wonder why it’s back up for sale again so soon. Didn’t you have it til around October?

How big/bad is the top tube dent?

Re: Re:

mheywoo1":2gp8nmq9 said:
Wonder why it’s back up for sale again so soon. Didn’t you have it til around October?

How big/bad is the top tube dent?

I think it's down to health issues. The dent isn't too bad, quite hard to see on a white frame but here's a photo:

9kQ981h.jpg

Re:

Cheers. Im not sure if I’m interested or not as I’d prefer a D.O.G.S. but this does look really nice. Do you know what the frame mass difference is and whether they ride similarly or not? I want to assemble my favourite steel frames and ride them back to back. So far got a Yo, Dekerf and Bonty OR. My British choice would be a Fuquay or Roberts.

Re:

For me personally the Genesis rode brilliantly. Although it is a custom made frame (not all Genesis were) it fit me really well, my DB however is a dream albeit a fraction too small but really light. Here they are side by side:

Uv6MOGH.jpg

Also looks like the front mechs been over tighten too, is that a crimp dent in the seat tube in the first pic...?

these both look great...really like the look of the genesis in 100% white, if I ever get my DB resprayed think would go prob go 100% white looks really cool.

Re:

I’ve decided to take a punt anyway, despite the top tube dent and front mech crimp. Will be interesting to see what is goes for.

Back