Kona Explosive 88 - Green splatter. Very orignial

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323990744497 ... 1555.l2649

I've not logged on here for a couple of years so I though it was about time to sell on some of my stock.
My explosive is completely original except for some onza bar end, pedals and new tyres. I have the original ones included in the sale.

I'm also selling my Klein Mantra (listed), and soon to be listed my Kirk

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Yes, it's 19"

I'm just trying the market for price. I'm open to offers on here to avoid ebay fees.

I'm also about to list a Team Marin 88' Zolatone and a Eldridge grade. I may list my kirk with NOS Deore DX or I may just split it

Re:

Team Marin is 20”
Frame hasn’t been repainted because its a zolatone but it has a few chips. Fork, bars and stem are fresh powder coat

Re:

I'll take some photo's and post them on here.

I'm not sure what to do with my Team Marin. I brought it on here as a frame with fresh powered bars, stem and fork. I started to strip my Marin Eldridge of parts to get the Team rolling so I've ended up with 2 half done bikes.

I'll either sell them together as is, or finish one of them off, and sell the other as a frame.

What would you prefer as a buyer.

Latest posts

Back