Unused (by current owner) Zinn

Re:

It's not mine. it just came up on my Facebook page. I haven't seen it for 28 years and that's all I know about it except that I know the owner from back in the day, he's a top bloke!

Andy

Re:

Not wanting to upset Andy, but having seen this in the 'steel' it's certainly not unused, and defo not 'mint' by my book.

Certain components are defo immaculate, as they were brand new boxed bits fitted to replace used ones - but the frame and forks are clearly used.

Not that this detracts from the whole, but just wanted to bring a little clarity on this for interested parties.

Andy I'm sure will confirm this is pretty much a one off frameset though - and maybe share his first hand knowledge of how it came to be / how it came to be in current owners hands / and how future Zinns developed from this...?

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":1qkbajks said:
Not wanting to upset Andy, but having seen this in the 'steel' it's certainly not unused, and defo not 'mint' by my book.

Certain components are defo immaculate, as they were brand new boxed bits fitted to replace used ones - but the frame and forks are clearly used.

Not that this detracts from the whole, but just wanted to bring a little clarity on this for interested parties.

Andy I'm sure will confirm this is pretty much a one off frameset though - and maybe share his first hand knowledge of how it came to be / how it came to be in current owners hands / and how future Zinns developed from this...?

its certainly far from mint when compared.

An Iron Lady is a rare beast though what ever the condition.

Attachments

• 74515506_10156648208718144_6560182762156851200_n.jpg
    74515506_10156648208718144_6560182762156851200_n.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,092
Seems I misunderstood the owners description in my enthusiasm to post it on here. I've edited the title of the thread and I'm sorry for any confusion caused.
Thanks

Andy

Back