A cheap Roberts, Complete

sinnerman

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Not particulary my choice of colour or spec, but it is complete, it is in good working order by the look of it, given some of the comments on the Townsend Thread, surely this will get bought by someone here...?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184021168518

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

PeterPerfect":2y3cqqp2 said:
Personally, I'm not quite sure that this is a genuine Roberts.

It's definitely genuine, probably circa '93-'94, looking at the frame details. The rear dropouts in particular seem to be different on later Genesis models I've seen.

I can only assume the pickup option is putting off buyers? There's enough in some of the parts to claw back some £££ to invest on a rebuild. Colour is marmite as well, but it's only paint ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back