Nicked? Something fishy for sure

dont seem right
knows the value but not the right comonent parts
or are we all a bit too anal about that sort of thing?

rob

tend to agree with it being a really crappy listing, but the str thing could just be a typo but you'd think he would have changed it if he'd noticed it.

never understood writing a crap listing though, surely they must understand that the more detail you give the better price you'll get, even if it is nicked you'd still want as much as you could get so would do a better job stopping people like us thinking is it nicked aswell. then again, your average bike thief is probably an illiterate moron anyway.

dilemma is, is it nicked or just shite listing? :?

jonnyboy666":2d3rgws4 said:
but the str thing could just be a typo

Could be...but three times?
Maybe, like me, he cleaned his keyboard and put the pads in the wrong places. My 6 is 8, my 7 is 6 and my 8 is 7 :LOL: ...must change that tomorrow. :roll:

You lot are well funny, I can see what you are saying but there are some people that do own things but just dont have a clue.... My mate loves his biking...rides with passion and grins from ear to ear but doesnt have a clue about bikes or there parts. he couldnt tell you one spec of any part he just knows that it works and if it dont he replaces it. Its well funny :LOL:

Thing is the crank arms have XTR in fooking large letters on them, it's a little obvious what they are!

Could be...

....maybe I'm just being cynical as it's two weeks to the day that my bike was stolen.

Ten day listing ,you'd think most thieves knowing, the police watch Ebay would go for a 1-3 day listing ,not the full 10
str thing is odd though

kidnap and torture the truth from him :D

Back