1999 Zaskar LE Team - 18"

Kult Friction

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223696522509

So, After being in each others company for the last 20 years, It's now time to go our separate ways :( It's been a long time coming and a hard decision to make, but lack of use and too many bikes has finally forced my hand :facepalm:

Wasn't sure what to price it at as Zaskar prices seem to be all over the place at the moment, However I think it's roughly in the right ballpark? as (imho at least) a fine example of a relatively rare model. It's garnering decent interest already, albeit mostly from France? Le Zaskar en Tricolore, Magnifique! :LOL:

Anyway..... Not far off original spec, and all in all everything is in great order with nothing in need of attention. In all honesty it's not really seen all that much use from new, So for anyone after a used but clean '99 for a collection, could be a viable proposition..... and a decision I'll no doubt regret down the line :roll:

Cheers all

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back