Gold Trader
rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Tidy 20” Spectre from 1991 with Reynolds 501 Magnum in Warwick, & no Spud, I don’t need it…. :roll:

https://ebay.us/N9vuaO

Attachments

• Spectre.png
    Spectre.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,285
  • 1991 CB Spectre.jpg
    1991 CB Spectre.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 1,283
Great bikes and very nice to ride. Certainly worth the money.

Here's mine.

I post because the faded paint looks identical :LOL: The 22", and i think a few above, but same tubing, pretty much similar spec. LX400
I've a couple of other bikes in the 2-3K mark but i seem to be on this more than the others. A good workhorse :cool:

Attachments

• DSCF3126 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF3126 (Custom).JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,243
They are a good bike (if a little heavy but then what wasn’t in ’91?)...especially these pre ’97 bikes before the frames got out-sourced abroad…

We’ve now got a Claud listing in the ‘Show us your….. ‘ A comprehensive index of links sticky here;

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=331715

Go on, stick yours on there.... ;)

Re:

Advert states "not used in the last 5 years"...

I can almost certainly guarantee it hasn't been used in the last 20+ years.

In fact, the saddle is so low as it's probably at the height I left it at as a spotty teenager when me and my best mate used to skive off school and go down to the Lammas snooker club [now a housing development]. :(

I used that bike [his dad's bike who was out to work] and my mate would ride his British Eagle.

I'm certain I used the bike more than his dad in fact, who just rode it occasionally to get to the allotment when he wasn't shuffling his wheelbarrow.

Cue, angry phone call to best mates parents in the morning to enquire why the fook they've just sold part of our family history without clearing it with me first.

And for 20 bloody quid as well.

:facepalm:

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":1157u6iw said:
Advert states "not used in the last 5 years"...

I can almost certainly guarantee it hasn't been used in the last 20+ years.

In fact, the saddle is so low as it's probably at the height I left it at as a spotty teenager when me and my best mate used to skive off school and go down to the Lammas snooker club [now a housing development]. :(

I used that bike [his dad's bike who was out to work] and my mate would ride his British Eagle.

I'm certain I used the bike more than his dad in fact, who just rode it occasionally to get to the allotment when he wasn't shuffling his wheelbarrow.

Cue, angry phone call to best mates parents in the morning to enquire why the fook they've just sold part of our family history without clearing it with me first.

And for 20 bloody quid as well.

:facepalm:

Sh*t!!!!!! And when I noticed you’d posted a comment, I was convinced it was going to say “woo hoo! Look what I got for £20!!!!! :facepalm:

Back