Can someone in Italy help me get this?

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm dying to get my hands on this (yet another) Nishiki e-stay, but I don't speak Italian.
I've had luck in the past using Google Translate, but it takes a lot of time, so I thought I'd try here first.
This Nishiki aluminum frame is likely cracked (they all seem to crack sooner or later), but I don't care.

https://www.subito.it/biciclette/rara-n ... 495221.htm

All favors repaid in abundance.
Thanks for looking.
Cheers,
Frank, AKA the crazy old "cat-lady" of e-stays

Attachments

• Nishiki.jpg
    Nishiki.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 632
Re:

I can't help with the Italian, but it's great to see that you're still rescuing e-stays from around the globe Frank!!

adri.75":3eouk0bb said:
Hi incorrigible,
the seller is a friend of mine, how can I help you?

^^ Now that’s what makes this place great and connects people

Re: Re:

makster":3kl2mged said:
I can't help with the Italian, but it's great to see that you're still rescuing e-stays from around the globe Frank!!
Thanks Mark.
Maybe I need to change my image, though, from cat-lady to Super Hero. I just need to have a costume like Superman with a cape and crime-fighting booties, and of course wear my underwear on the outside of my tights. :LOL:

adri.75":3kl2mged said:
Hi incorrigible,
RBer yanee71 mentioned that you would show up to offer help.
Can you act as middleman so I can buy this bike? I'd pay you whatever seller is asking, and then pay you for arranging packing and shipping. I know it's a little work, but I'd be more than happy to return the favor anytime; just ask either of these other guys posting here. PM me your email address and I can Paypal you enough to pick the bike up from your friend (before he sells it to someone else), and we can work out the details later.

Retro Spud":3kl2mged said:
adri.75":3kl2mged said:
Hi incorrigible,

^^ Now that’s what makes this place great and connects people
Hiya Nick!
I actually contacted RBer yanee71 who I did business with a week or two ago.
He's also in Italy, so I thought it was worth a try to contact him.
You're right; this place is truly great.
I should probably also give mad props to Paypal who have never questioned that I have family and friends all over the world that I'm constantly sending money to! :D

Latest posts

Back