Kona Kilauea 1996 18"

Re:

Its even still got the cassette guard on it! Very nice find and the definition of mint.

Worth it in parts alone and love the colour. Beautiful.

Looks to be 18”..

Re:

bought in 96 - while MTBiking was booming - ridden one or two season and then the owner lost interest and the bike had to spent the following years in the garage or in the cellar and now it's up to us to lay our hands on that beauty - original saddle would be a nice add on :)

Re: Re:

magas":18gz6v87 said:
bought in 96 - while MTBiking was booming - ridden one or two season and then the owner lost interest and the bike had to spent the following years in the garage or in the cellar and now it's up to us to lay our hands on that beauty - original saddle would be a nice add on :)

...as a garage queen yes, as a rider defo not unless you like the sound of creaking :LOL:

al-onestare":1o5vnvuu said:
magas":1o5vnvuu said:

...as a garage queen yes, as a rider defo not unless you like the sound of creaking :LOL:

what else than a garage queen would be appropriate for that bike ? For riding I would use my other 96 Kilauea frameset I have :LOL:

magas":3vqzi90c said:
al-onestare":3vqzi90c said:
magas":3vqzi90c said:

what else than a garage queen would be appropriate for that bike ? For riding I would use my other 96 Kilauea frameset I have :LOL:

bbf386_51400c46c38c47d58905f803899113e8~mv2.gif

Back