'97 Mount Vision & Parts for Sale - HOPE, Pace, X-Lite etc.

dr_gn

Dirt Disciple
I've finally decided to strip my '97 Mount Vision, as featured in the book "1001 Bikes to Dream of Riding Before You Die" (ha ha ha):

viewtopic.php?t=141961

All components are either currently on EBay, or will be soon.

For example, the '97 HOPE DB101 Retro-fit brake is EBay item # 123819919835 - see my other items for the rest.

Cheers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Not sure if this is really cheeky but would you be willing to scan the hope brake info and upload it here or email it to me, it is some really useful info you have there. I can pm you my email address if you prefer. Also do you have the pace forks from the mv as I’d be interested in them if they are for sale. Awesome looking bike by the way.

Remaining items now listed:

Frame set
Hope seat clamp
Race Face Ecolve XC crankset
Specialized seat
Shimano Deore Front Mech

Latest posts

Back