Cheap GT Richter in Wallington, Greater London

27motorhead

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Was thinking unusual colour but I see the dealer sticker so it's probably a US colour scheme.

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":30xwzosc said:
Was thinking unusual colour but I see the dealer sticker so it's probably a US colour scheme.

Yep it mentions it's a US/Imported model hence different colour (or color!) scheme to UK...

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":1g62coma said:
It'll also be a LHD then, could be a problem on UK trails
You’re right! Brakes still setup the American way and hand brake on the steering, them crazy Americans! :)

kingoffootball":35wr0qg1 said:
Looks like an 18", GT measuring.

Yep, that's about right. GT's come up big as they measure to Centre of top tube, so by the time you get to top of seatpost/seat collar you're looking at another 2"

Yes, I can ride 18" GTs (with a good seat post) as they tend to measure 20.5" C-T.

5FgjFPIw4ZJGBxp2HlLYQp-_pMNvEC-izz54M5WbwsHtyFlcXfa2-RaObL8kkl7RtsenB0_t=w1067-h800-no

I like the alternative paint scheme on this, but I won't buy it as I prefer the ride of the 1993.

kingoffootball":2jecsf9a said:
Yes, I can ride 18" GTs (with a good seat post) as they tend to measure 20.5" C-T.

5FgjFPIw4ZJGBxp2HlLYQp-_pMNvEC-izz54M5WbwsHtyFlcXfa2-RaObL8kkl7RtsenB0_t=w1067-h800-no

I like the alternative paint scheme on this, but I won't buy it as I prefer the ride of the 1993.

WOW! :shock: How tall are you?! :D

Back