BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hmmmmmm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZINN-Z-CLASS ... SwE9Bb3dU9

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Been watching this as I would like a zinn in my life, woulda liked a 531 frame and fork tho ............ justification is all based on lottery win atm ...... :?

RBG

Re: Re:

66 triumph daytona":2ug7s0l0 said:
Pricey considering its the 501 and most of the Olympus has been scavenged from it.

The Z-Classic is the model with the Sachs groupset ;) Some parts are missing though

raidan73":1qfrj8m4 said:
66 triumph daytona":1qfrj8m4 said:
Pricey considering its the 501 and most of the Olympus has been scavenged from it.

The Z-Classic is the model with the Sachs groupset ;) Some parts are missing though
What Sachs group did they spec?They mustve stayed with Campag for the cantis,they are definitely Olympus cantis.I had a Centaur way back,absolutely top notch frame.

66 triumph daytona":34szsgva said:
raidan73":34szsgva said:
66 triumph daytona":34szsgva said:

What Sachs group did they spec?They mustve stayed with Campag for the cantis,they are definitely Olympus cantis.I had a Centaur way back,absolutely top notch frame.

Sachs Classic 3500 groupset I think and it’s still wearing the original Sachs cantis

Sachs Classic 3500 groupset I think and it’s still wearing the original Sachs cantis[/quote]
Cool,every day`s a schoolday.Who made the Sachs cantis?They do look very Capag ish.

Back