Breezer Storm 1991 - one owner, largely original

What’s the dealyo with these then? It’s not setting my loins on fire with its looks but it’s close enough to me to consider viewing.. and Breezer seem to have some big fans.
any ideas on real world value?

Re:

All Breezers' are great handling bikes, very stable and smooth. The Logic forks on earlier models like this are nice and compliant.
My 'first' MTB was a '92 Storm and I still have it, along with a couple of later Jet Streams.
The higher end Logic Prestige tubed models are a bit more lively as are the later steel D-Fusion frames; Personally, if I was after a Breezer to ride regularly I'd hold out for one of those (my 20 lbs '97 Jet Stream is my favorite bike ever).
The Storm's a lovely bike though with impressive handling.

As to value I'm pretty clueless really. They sold new for a bit of a premium over many equivalently spec'd brands, but this one does seem quite high.

Re:

I think £350 is retail price, having said that i sold my 92 breezer thunder with full xt groupset for £700 plus shipping not so long ago, but it was virtually mint other than a small dint in the top tube. The storm is a lower end model though, although it comes similar spec to the thunder. If you fancy it, I would lowball him with a £200 offer and try and meet him in the middle around 300 pounds...

Back