Marin and Cannondale help for pricing

rbike

Dirt Disciple
Will be selling two bikes, so I am asking for prices. Do not want to put too high and then wait for eternity, however I had to buy it, so will not give them for free...comments appreciated :)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 1,690
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 1,690
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 1,690
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 1,690
price for the marin is about right but the dale needs a matching headshok to be worth 160 - as it stands 100 max

Thanks fotorat.
It seems that it was sold like this as new...on warranty list is right serial number, however they sold it as F400 (so with Rock Shox fork). It really is a bit strange... Maybe they changed the fork before first sale.
However I think that aluminium bike that was used with suspenion fork should be worth a bit more due to lowered stress in that area?

Price for Marin seems ok, they don’t go for much.
It’s a 1993 Muirwoods and has some original parts such as stem, forks and by the looks of it tyres - but has a non original seat, seat QR and Cranks

Thanx for info Tricky1977.
Got a few mails for Cannondale, none for Marin yet. Will wait for a bit more...

Slovenia...will let you know if I split. However parts are nothing special...have that blue handlebar Marin lite (that was originaly on the bike) somewhere. However it had bar-ends mounted and it seems they were not tightened, so the the handlebar ends (10mm) are in a pretty bad shape...strange...

fotorat1":1an8wvjz said:
price for the marin is about right but the dale needs a matching headshok to be worth 160 - as it stands 100 max

Headshock? with a normal headtube. P bone for this set-up.

Back