Very Tall Nishiki Barbarian e-stay in Vancouver, Canada CL

incorrigible

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not mine.
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/bik ... 37763.html

This one is over in Retro_Roy's neck o' the woods.

Advertised as a road bike, so it's
  • 1 - under the radar (not listed as MTB or elevated chainstay)
    2 - lightly used (used as a road bike, not thrashed in anger by a young buck)

Under that dust, it appears that the paint and decals are in really good condition.
This one would be easy to restore and would be a great rider.
Way too tall for me, though. You'd need to be a giraffe to ride it. :LOL:

Attachments

• Nishiki Road Bike.jpg
    Nishiki Road Bike.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 434
The History Man":417fom9o said:
Somebody call?

What would shipping to uk cost?

OMG THM FWIW PM RetroRoy ASAP :facepalm:

Look at those colours.....what could THM do with that as his starting g point and such an iconic frame

Dude this could be a legendary THM build

Re:

I am now in wales. On my silly phone. Anybody care to help and see if he would? Probably frame and forks for lid post to send on with packager getting anything else they fancied.

Re: Re:

The History Man":gsx2bcim said:
I am now in wales. On my silly phone. Anybody care to help and see if he would? Probably frame and forks for lid post to send on with packager getting anything else they fancied.

I’ve paged him via the bat phone, hopefully you can work things out

Re:

I emailed Roy last night right after I posted this.
I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning that he lives close to seller.
My advice would be whoever wants it to PM Roy directly.

If you can't reach Roy, you might be able to convince seller to sell internationally. I've done it many times with Craigslist sellers, especially when I send them a link to the RB page where I outed their listing. I usually also point out my username and feedback on RB, as well as that on eBay. Many times sellers are surprised that there is a big overseas market and, if I may say so, a cult following for e-stays (even if I'm the only one in the cult :oops: ).

Latest posts

Back