1994 Kona Lava Dome - thoughts?

Mertyn

Retro Newbie
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Overpriced. £150 max. I've owned and sold a few and they don't go for much more than that unless they are spotless.

Assuming no parts are seized or worn, it should be a quick straight forward job to regrease and oil the bike to make it usable.

My first reaction though is to the price, seems a bit high to me but if its what you want then it doesnt matter what i would pay :)

Thanks

Could you guys point me towards any better (working condition, not necessarily "pretty") examples with p2's that are available?

I think its just a case of waiting and being in the right place at the right time. They do come up for sale quite often it seems these days.

Anyway, there are a couple of Lava Domes on ebay at moment, both probably needing as much attention as the one above but a bit less money. The '93 one for 150 which i like but im a bit biased as that is one of my favourite years for Kona's, and again the price puts me off buying it, and this one which is listed poorly but could clean up nice ;)

h ;) ttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/cycle-designe ... SwIRxZejdM

mark

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Incredible that you found that one - amazing what people title auctions sometimes :)

Thanks for the advice i'll steer clear for now.

Back