Tange Saracen + Pace goodies

what in gods name have they done to those forks. Looks like an RST crown and a brake booster cum brake arch.

Even better is the set of RC35s he has listed as EVO 36s.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PACE-RC-36-EVO-FO ... 911.c0.m14

The line that gets me is:

'have been modified by fitting period springs from rockshox, very stiff and appear to work quite well on small hits

looks to me like he's use Boxxer springs, those must have about a foot of travel

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tallpaul":1temfqa7 said:
Ask him, he's a forum member.

No, surely not!! Slap that persons wrist for not knowing a set of RC35s then! Come on, own up, who are you....

I wouldn't worry, the MAG21's look more like MAG20's* with a '94+ brace and '93 MAG21 stearer ?

While the MAG21/Quadra stearer is a MAG20 one.

* It could be a '93 MAG21 as I cannot remember exactly what they look like.

If anyone want to service them though I have two different sets of instructions.

all the pace stuff and rockshox came from a guy who was a tinkerer and adapted stuff when it wore out
all items are clearly sold as spares or repair
as for the evo's- they have rc36 evo sickers on-not a pace expert can only go on whats in front of my eyes
rockshox-mag 20/21 maybe i stand corrected-don't know
through the posters own admission they could be mag20 or 21,as for the crown well its clearly advertised as a mag/quadra crown,no mention of model but clearly of that period and genre for both mag and quadra series of forks
thought the purpose of the bolt in legs was so you could change things around
its all stuff i have acqiured/been given over time and its no use to me so maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can return the stuff to its original state or use for spares
if it does not sell well its probably going down the dumpit sit

No worries fella, your ads are very clear that it's spares or repairs so no ones got any right to complain if they buy (in fact I've my eye on a couple of bits). Once I knew it was someone on here I couldn't resist a bit more of a dig ;)

What ever you do, don't bin it, just pop it on here and it'll get snapped up!

Back