mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Looks like a '92 Palisades, in the reverse colour scheme (the other was black with green fork, stem and bars).

JonTom":3oezmm7e said:
Looks like a '92 Palisades, in the reverse colour scheme (the other was black with green fork, stem and bars).

It is, in similar colours to the Team Marin of the same year, only that is Purple instead of Black.

Re:

I saw this a few days back. He gave me a frame number (M62LA0067) which makes it a 92 Muirwoods to me.

I suggested he changed his listing but he just said that it was “still a Marin and a good frame for the money”

I replied that “if my Granny had balls then she’d be my Grandad” but I haven’t heard back yet

Re: Re:

Westfailure":1l40s0bh said:
I saw this a few days back. He gave me a frame number (M62LA0067) which makes it a 92 Muirwoods to me.

I suggested he changed his listing but he just said that it was “still a Marin and a good frame for the money”

I thought the Muirwoods has a yellow back end, the serial number can be wrong on Marins, i think my Team Marin serial says its a Team, which it clearly isnt ;)

I also contacted the seller but he still hasnt changed it, obviously happy to con someone for a sale, having said that, the frame is cheap so no real loss i suppose :roll:

mark

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":1kdel774 said:
Looks to be called a bobcat and no year. At the moment.

:LOL: at least he changed the title :facepalm:

Re:

Still a nice frame despite the confusion of model. Sticking my neck out a bit but my 92 pine mountain is orange at the back and black for the rest of it so the same paint design although a different colour!

I don't rightly know how long this paint set up ran for so couldn't give a year

Thanks, I was bidding on this last time round but didn’t win it... the guy then mailed me saying his partner won it as it was going to cheap but I could have t for £50.... so he was shill bidding - against ebays rules no less. And now misrepresenting his item

Back